- We have produced a successful e-learning training video and audio for nail gun use (check out our portfolio soon – a sample will be uploaded).
Production of the instructional video onsite
- It was a busy year developing projects for our exciting new clients. We were making Moodle awesome, using new approaches like Joomla and Joomdle and developing new Moodle themes.
- Creative Leap also presented at the Nelson Moodle Moot! We had the pleasure of co-presenting, with the Heart Foundation New Zealand, an online hub we have developed.
Peter Devaney and Justine Munro (the Heart Foundation New Zealand) presenting at the Moodle Moot, Nelson 2014
- We had the great pleasure of entertaining our clients and meeting the Moodle man himself – Martin.
Agata Oleksiak and Martin Dougiamas at the Moodle Moot, Nelson 2014
- Finally, Creative Leap has received the Merit award at the 2014 NZATD Education Trust L&D Awards in the category ‘eLearning Initiative of the Year’ in recognition of our e-learning training programmes developed with Timpack Ltd.
Agata Oleksiak and Andy Goodridge from Timpack at the 2014 NZATD Awards Dinner, Auckland
We are also planning great things for 2015. Keep an eye out for our Gamification in e-Learning and training workshops and online hub – coming soon!
Wishing you all success in the New Year for 2015.
Agata, Peter and the Creative Leap Team
Creative Leap team celebrating